Monday, May 18, 2009

334 E 26

I moved into my new room yesterday. Jason dragged himself to Manhattan to help me mid-hangover, pushed a cart of my belongings for 15 blocks through a street fair and a PETA protest, and passed out on my bed before I could get sheets on it. He is a really good friend.

I live on the 18th floor, with south-facing windows to look at downtown and the East River. Here is a picture I just took of myself. You can see, what, Greenpoint across the water.

I'm coming to Chicago June 6-15 and I hope you'll spend some time with me if you are reading this, because it means you are one of maybe three very close friends.

1 comment:

niki said...

email me your new address so i can send you love letters. also, count me in for chicago hang out time. can i come visit too, love?