Monday, June 1, 2009

yeschterday

The last week was a pain in the ass because I worked too much and drank too little. I kept trying to call my boyfriend but he has a million friends and is always doing things like inviting people over to watch things on the projector at his sister's condo (where he is house-sitting for a couple months). I felt very alone sometimes, even when people were around: Jason slept over one night but just KEPT SLEEPING, all day I was alone in my room, unable to leave or convince him to wake up. To compensate I keep collecting dumb crushes, one-per-week.
This week will be better because I'm going to Bennington today for a couple days, and finally at the end of the week I'll be home again. Just picked up some crisp white tees (they are all I wear, and my present ones are getting dingy or as my mom would say "Irish white") and some dip-dyed ankle socks for my journeys. See you soon, everyone I love.

No comments: